วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

al majlis lover

Today al majlis is our plan for me and my girl (actually boy :P)
Al majlis is the best place for rest in Moroccan style.
and cool design with many moroccan jars.

Al majlis is one of my favorite place for dinner.
I often came here with my friends and my boyfriend.
of course...employers can remember us <3
hahahaa

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

my new shoe!! Jeffrey Campbell Studio. So rare in size 7
I have to waited for 1 week to got her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Place : Thonglor
Shop : Al majlis

Blouse : Jaspal / Skirt : Siam Square / Belt : Forever21 / Shoe : Jeffrey Campbell (Studio)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS*
- Their food so adorable !!
- I like their jazz songs !!
- Thailand nearly cold ,wow !! :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น